Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uploaded photos don't show up / Media Library / Please help

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I recently moved my blog from anthonykurtz.com/blog to a subdomain called blog.anthonykurtz.com I was successful in getting everything to work. Both my blog and wordpress url reside on the subdomain. Except now, NEW images that I upload to the Media Library don't show up. When I look at their path, it's indeed hosted on blog.anthonykurtz.com/,.... but the path ends at something like .../uploads/2012/08.....but when I go into the folder on my server, there is no 08 folder...it's basically trying to upload images but then invents paths that don't exist. Can anybody help?

Posted · Report post

Can you paste exactly what paths you're getting? Also, can you describe the steps you took in moving your site to the new subdomain?

Posted · Report post

Thanks Catrina, I just tried uploading a new picture. It even shows the amount of kbytes it's uploading. It includes file name, dimension and everything but NOT the preview. It shows a path that doesn't exist: http://blog.anthonykurtz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/MG_0972.jpg On my server, the 2012 folder only has a 01,02 and a 03 folder...no 08 ??? Thanks for your help...

Posted · Report post

What are your media settings (Settings > Media) on your Dashboard? Are images set to upload to the default uploads folder?

Posted · Report post

Wow, you are the best. The path was wrong. Thanks so much for helping out so quickly. Anthony

Posted · Report post

Great. If you found my help exceptional, please click the "Thanks" button in the helpful post I submitted (this will also close out the thread so that it doesn't need further attention).