Photo
- - - - -

Code for bootstrap modal button position?

Best Answer Rob , 01 August 2012 - 07:56 PM

Suerama, I know this is counter-intuitive to the concept of LESS and the bootstrap concept, but, wrap the button in its own uniquely named div, then apply CSS to move it where you like using that div. I don't like this solution any more than you will, but I'm told it will work. Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 suerama

suerama

Advocate

• Members

• 260 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:55 PM

I working on a page with a bootstrap modal button. If I place in an area toward the top of my content it floats left. When I place it at the bottom of my content area it sits to the right of middle. Cannot figure out code to center it. Any help would be appreciated.

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:23 PM

Please add this code to Custom Code > Custom CSS:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 suerama

suerama

Advocate

• Members

• 260 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:32 PM

Thanks Catrina. Sorry to report, when I put that in, atop my page I got three warnings: "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/jblanch/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/less.plugin.php on line 1902. . . . on line 1911. . . . on line 148", The button was in the same position as it had been. Thanks for trying!

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:56 PM   Best Answer

Suerama, I know this is counter-intuitive to the concept of LESS and the bootstrap concept, but, wrap the button in its own uniquely named div, then apply CSS to move it where you like using that div. I don't like this solution any more than you will, but I'm told it will work.

#5 suerama

suerama

Advocate

• Members

• 260 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:59 AM

Thanks!

#6 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:58 PM

Did rangelone's solution solve the issue for you or do you need further assistance?

#7 suerama

suerama

Advocate

• Members

• 260 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:26 PM

I'm all set. Thanks!