Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sidebar Widget Setup Not Showing Up in Dashboard

Question

Posted · Report post

One of my Pagelines sites is no longer displaying the sidebar widget setup on the right side of the Dashboard/Appearance/Widgets page. I only see the "available widgets" on the left side of the widget page. Could I have somehow turned this functionality off?

8 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Go to Pagelines > SIte Options > Layout Editor And go to Default Layout Mode and setup widget as you like

Posted · Report post

I'm not following you. Where in the Default Layout Mode do you have access to the widget setup? The problem is, the Widget Setup area on the right is mysteriously missing from the Wordpress Widgets page.

Posted · Report post

Here is a screenshot of the missing Widget setup: Screen-Shot-2012-07-31-at-5.22.42-PM.png

Posted · Report post

Now I understand. I don't know what happens. I??m only a newbie try to learn helping. Wait a moderator with better knowledge that mine. I suppose that this is a WP problem. You try to see with another browser or purge your cache. ;)

Posted · Report post

I am wondering if my site has been hacked into. I have tried Firefox, Safari and Chrome and I simply can't get access to the widget setup.

Posted · Report post

You try one more, while you wait, deactivate all plugins.

Posted · Report post

It seems as though the widgets.php page is corrupted. I'll try deactivating plugins.

Posted · Report post

Problem solved, I deactivated all plugins. Thanks Batman