Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Section 'Catloop' impossible to set up

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, I have installed several times the section 'Catloop' and can't make it works propperly. The problem is that the meta options to set it up aren't displayed nor at the 'page edit' screen nor at the 'page options' screen. The section is there, but there are no fields to configurate it. I don't have many knowledge about CSS code, just a little bit, so I would really appreciate that somebody can help me to solve this issue. Thanks for your time and sorry for my English.

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I don't think CSS code will fix the issue. Have you tried deactivating your plugins to see if the issue with the section persists?

Posted · Report post

Yes, all of them. Is it possible that the problem is caused by my low quality hosting?. It's a free one i'm forced to use right now for testing.

Posted · Report post

Maybe, but are you using other sections? If so, are they working properly? Who is your hosting provider?

Posted · Report post

Yes, all sections are working perfectly, included a couple ones I added from the store (FitText and Pullquote base section) to test. I'm using a Hostinger's free account. I think the problem is there or maybe 'Catloop' isn't really compatible with Lite Edition, but I was able to purchase it without upgrade...

Posted · Report post

First, we don't support the premium third party plugins here. You'd go to http://www.pagelines.com/store/sections/catloop/ and click the Contact button to ask the developer directly. That one does have Professional level only components and won't work in Lite edition. Second, unfortunately, we don't provide much support for Lite Edition. You should really consider upgrading both Pagelines Framework to a pro level, and your hosting to a company that provides sufficient resources for your site. Since you did pay for it, I'd suggest writing to hello@pagelines.com and if you don't want to upgrade Framework, request a refund for Catloop.

Posted · Report post

Ok. My bad. Thank you very much rangealone for the information. Sorry, Catrina for wasting your time and thanks a lot.

Posted · Report post

I'm sorry we couldn't be of more help.