Photo
- - - - -

Boxes that open in a lightbox

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 ddyer

ddyer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:12 AM

How can I code a video lightbox to boxes.

When a box is clicked on it then displays a light box. Ive currently got it embedded on a page but I would like to have it embeded in box.
See example

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thanks Ddyer

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17945 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:56 AM

Hi, All these LightBox/FancyBox plugins usually have some line of code you add to your URL to open links in the popup, such as rel="lightbox" or class="lightbox". So with that check your plugins documentation and see if it has this type of functionality and then apply it to your code in your box.

#3 ddyer

ddyer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:01 PM

This is a example of the code from the plugin [video_lightbox_youtube video_id=XX width=640 height=480 anchor=YY]

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17945 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:15 AM

Hi, Can you tell me which plug-in you're using so we can try it and see if this works.

#5 ddyer

ddyer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:12 PM

WP Video Lightbox

#6 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17945 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:26 AM

Hi, OK, I havent tested this yet but can you not simply add the code you used via that plugin to the boxes content area and when you click the text link or image link, the lightbox popup will show. However, it will not be possible for you to click anywhere on the box itself and open the lightbox popup with the video inside. If you require this functionality, you will need to contact one of our Pros.