Photo
- - - - -

Framework Dropdown menu not showing in Internet Explorer...Overflow problem?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 inaragraphic

inaragraphic

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:30 PM

Hey, I have finally finished this site (

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

) and then I found out the drop down menu wouldn't show up in Internet Explorer. I tried everything, z-index, changing overflows to visible, changing the height of the navbar menu, deactivated all plugins, deleted all custom css, and nothing worked. So it seems it wasn't something I did but something wrong with pagelines. Also, I am pretty sure it has something to do with overflow because when I moved the height of the dropdown menu upwards, you could see some of it, but only what was within the navbar div. But again, I tried changing the height of different nav divs and it did nothing. If someone could help me out please I would be so incredibly grateful. THIS TOPIC WAS EDITED FOR MODERATION PURPOSES

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:54 PM

I edited your topic because you posted it under PlatformPro, which is not the product you're using. The correct product is PageLines Framework for future reference. Next, I checked your site in IE9 and the drop down menu works. There's a minor gap, but that's likely a browser-specific CSS issue or perhaps some padding you may have edited. What version of IE are you using that you cannot see it? Keep in mind that older versions of Internet Explorer (8 and earlier) do not support CSS3 or HTML5, both of which are used in PageLines Framework. Please reference this forum post for additional information:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content