Feature Section Navigation Arrows

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 stillcreek

stillcreek

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:36 PM

I was wondering if there is a way to add navigational arrows to the right- and left-hand sides of my Feature sets, much like this:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I would like to give the viewer the ability to navigate through the slides without having to move their mouse from one thumbnail image to another or having an auto transition. I realize that the QuickSlider section allows me to do something similar, although I need to create more then one feature set.

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:54 PM

I don't believe we have that ability with the current Feature Slider. There are several other navigation options. Have you tried those?

#3 stillcreek

stillcreek

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:52 PM

Yup, I have tried the other navigation options. They don't seem to be the arrow navigation I am looking for. Do you have any suggestions on how I can code in this functionality?

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:14 PM

Unfortunately, none. However, we do offer Professional Development services for just such occasions. I'm sure it can be done, but best done by someone familiar with the code, lest you break it entirely. The last thing you want to do is fix it yourself and find that on the next update your work was lost. Visit

#5 stillcreek

stillcreek

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:51 AM

Okay, thank you for your reply. I think I will settle for one of the available featured options then.

#6 hop2us

hop2us

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:14 AM

did anyone ever find a solution for this? I would love to have arrows as well!

#7 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:46 AM

Hi there, no unfortunately the features section doesn't come with arrows as a navigation option, the only option to include them would be to code the section manually.

However, Slider Revolution on Code Canyon does have this function as part of their navigation options. You might want to check it out, i know other clients have used it previously.