Photo
- - - - -

Internal server error after installing Pageline Framework v.2.0.1., 2.1.6., 2.2.5.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 explanodesign

explanodesign

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:29 PM

Hi, I was using already Platform Pro and I had recently phurcased Pagelines Framework. Platform Pro running correctly but Pagelines Framework don't works. After installing it, if I try to activate (or preview) browser shows this message: "Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, and inform Them you@example.com of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have Caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. " Website and database are new. No plugin is active. No other theme installed. WordPress 3.4.1 localized in Italian. Can you help me? What is the reason for this warning to you? Thank you very much. Roberto

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:56 PM

Can you please describe how you installed PageLines Framework?

#3 explanodesign

explanodesign

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:48 PM

Hi Catrina, In two ways: 1) using the control panel, features>themes>install themes>media upload, and selecting the file pageline.zip. The theme is correctly uploaded but if I click prewiew or activate appears in the browser: Internal Server Error??¦ bla bla bla; 2) via ftp, uploading PageLine folder inside wp-content>themes. Same result: the theme appears but I can't use it :((

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:53 PM

Ah, the upload part requires revision. ;) You need to unzip the file pagelines.zip. Inside there will be a theme folder for the Framework. Once that file is unzipped, you need to drag that file into the themes folder in your WordPress install on your hosting server using FTP.

#5 explanodesign

explanodesign

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:16 PM

Already tried. Is the seconds ways I tried. The icon theme appears but if I click on activate or prewiew it is impossible to use it or view it. I'm desperate. I do not know wath to do. You have any ideas?

#6 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:21 PM

Can you paste the entire internal server error you're seeing?

#7 explanodesign

explanodesign

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:27 AM

I see this:

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, you@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

#8 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17139 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:37 AM

Hi, I recommend you contact your web host provider regarding this issue.