• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 reagan

reagan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:37 AM

my site: http://envogueplus.com so i created a custom menu with drop downs. the main navigation are pages, and then the drop down ones are categories. what i want: i want (for example) when visitor clicks on the dropdown option titled "Models" it takes them to a page that shows all posts that have the category "Models". i feel i have done everything right so im not sure why the posts with the category "models" arent showing up on the page. in a perfect world, i'd love to not have to even have drop downs and be able to just have all posts categorized as "Fashion" go to the "Fashion " page on the menu but i have no idea how to do that. if anyone has any tips or help they can offer on either subject, it would be much appreciated. thank you.

#2 batman

batman

Bat Learning

• Members

• 2162 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:56 AM

Hi If create "post" (no pages) with de category models you may create a navigation with category (no pages) If you create a navigation with pages, when your visitors click models they go to the "page" models no to "post" You can try make a secondary nav with "post" or sub nav with post if you want show pages and post. Something like Title: Fashion (page) Sun nav: Fashion Post (post category) Other way (non conventional): If you want appear first a post (your model page) you can make a post always on top at category changing the date of it.