• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 esquire

esquire

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:56 PM

hi,

after lots of research I found a css code could make my main-menu centralise horizontally on my website, however I have some items as a sub-menu and it is opening also centralised, and looks very confusing having the menu text on top of the other menu text .. I would like to keep my main menu as it is but have all the sub-sub-menu with alignment to the right ( as the 'arrow' icon suggests ( on the main menu the arrow point down, so the sub-menu shows downwards.... now the submenu has an arrow pointing to the right direction, so the sub-sub-menu should open on the right) does it make sense?

this is the code i've used to make the main menu centralised

#nav_row, .center {float:left;width:100%!important;position:relative;}
#nav_row ul, .center ul {clear:left;float:left;list-style:none;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;left:50%;text-align:center;width:auto!important;}
#nav_row ul li, .center ul li {display:block;float:left;list-style:none;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;right:50%;}
#primary-nav #nav_row {position: relative}
#nav_row ul ul{clear:none !important;float:none !important;left:-55px !important;width:250px !important;position:absolute !important;top:32px;}
#nav_row ul li li{right:0px !important;text-align:center;}

many thanks

#2 batman

batman

Bat Learning

• Members

• 2219 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:14 AM

I take note
Posted Image

#3 esquire

esquire

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:37 AM

can anybody help?

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:54 PM

The reason why the submenu for great grandchildren links (the sublinks for the child pages) is because the CSS code for moving the navigation to the center will center align that bar of menu items, but that doesn't mean the grandchild menu will move along properly with it. Try adding this CSS to move that submenu:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content