• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • LocationAlmere

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:15 PM

Good afternoon, I googled the whole evening fixing this problem but could not find anything that helped me. I build a Localhost website, this website is online now. The only thing is when importing the .dat file from localhost in the dashboard from pagelines I only get a white page... I did not change anaything in the exported file. Please help ;-).

#2 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.1.1

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:35 PM

Enable DEBUG in wp-config.php and then try again, should show you the errors then

#3 Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • LocationAlmere

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:23 PM

I already tried that because it was also a suggestion in an other tread, it is still on but does not show me any errors. I have white page: http://www.domainnam...PageLines-Admin. I have not found an error log on ftp, this is what I found in my control panel (it is called an apache error log): this is the full report:

DELETED

Do you know what is the problem? Kind regards Willem

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17139 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:43 AM

Hi Willem, This isn't a PageLines issue, so we are unable to assist you unfortunately. However, I did a quick search in Google and there are multiple forum posts, blog posts about this. I would check there for assistance.

#5 Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • LocationAlmere

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:04 AM

Hi, I tried Google but that's to complicated for me. I e-mailed my website host, hope they can give me some support. Maybe it's not a Pagelines issue, but for sure it's not working for me right now, so I will be testing the lite version for a bit longer before changing to the payed version. Kind regards, Willem

#6 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17139 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:44 AM

Hi Willem, OK, but this isn't a PageLines issue. I don't actually know what RSA server certificate CommonName (CN) is? I see in the error above that you have localhost doesnt not match server name. Have you moved your site from Localhost to a Live server?

#7 Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • LocationAlmere

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:57 PM

Yes I did move from localhost to online website. But on all the threads they said 'change nothing in te exported layout-file'. So I did not. And even when I changed the .dat file and removed the localhost links to the URL of the real website, but that didn't help eather. I also mailed the host.

#8 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:13 PM

In your live site, without changing settings, update your permalinks by saving.