Photo
- - - - -

I installed MUD via the Store but there is no "Welcome" tab and can't find instructions anywhere

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nanu

nanu

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:33 PM

It looks nothing like the demo, a jumbled mess it is, it is. I deleted/reset all the mods I had selected etc to see if that helped but still a mess. Help please oh wise ones?

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:43 PM

Okay... they've always said I was a wise guy... but I think they meant something completely different. It would appear you may be using an earlier version of PageLines. MUD only works from 2.2 up. We're currently on 2.2.4. Update your Framework installation to the current version and it should work just fine, with a welcome tab.

#3 nanu

nanu

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:55 PM

ehhh reinstalled it for the third time and now there's a welcome tab! Wish me luck.. I may be back ;)

#4 nanu

nanu

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:04 PM

haha woo! I didn't see your reply before I replied to myself :P and yah, that's prroooolllly why it worked for me as I just happened to update my theme hahah! and yes, they meant something different. x

#5 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:12 PM

Glad its resolved. I will accept my answer for you.

#6 nanu

nanu

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:07 PM

but hey, whaddya know, I'm back with another question. On the bottom of the welcome tab it says Theme Goodies Download this free settings file that you can unzip and import into PageLines here that will automatically apply the MUD layout. but the 'here' like doesn't work! Says I don't have sufficient permissions to access that page. What do I doooo x