Photo
- - - - -

Social Icons seem to be dead / inactive in the one of the last releases.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SteinVox

SteinVox

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationChicago area

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:14 AM

My social icons and the RSS sign-up icon seem to have died with the last, or the one before it, update. (I just updated to 2.2.4) The only special change I have made to the social icons, is to offset them to locate them to the left of the Search box, in the Pagelines set-up. Hovering the mouse over the icons does not change the pointer to a hand/finger and clicking does not do anything. I'm using Chrome and IE, fails on both.

#2 batman

batman

Bat Learning

• Members

• 2088 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:23 AM

Hi,
You can try add in
PageLines > Site Options > Custom Code > CSS Rules
 .navigation_wrap .main_nav {margin-right: 430px;}
I believe that you have a overlap between navigation bar and social icons, this CSS rules may be one solution.

#3 SteinVox

SteinVox

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationChicago area

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:43 AM

To the Bat Cave..., our work is done here! Thank you Batman. Oddly, my re-positioning of the social icons is right out of the online docs..., one would think it would not conflict, or at least be smart about it based on the width of the primary (and secondary if exist) sidebars. Here's the doc page: http://www.pagelines...Footer_Settings And, I made this adjustment just before doing the last update..., hence my incorrect assumption. Thank you for the quick help,

#4 mackenzie

mackenzie

Advocate

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:06 AM

Let us know if anything come up.