• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 danielfinn

danielfinn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:32 PM

I am wanting to include a contact form in my website, and am having trouble finding one that I like. I am using Fast Secure Contact Form, but that then renders the form the only thing on my site which is not responsive. Are there any known contact form plug-ins that work well with Pagelines? Or is it easy to create your own?

#2 batman

batman

Bat Learning

• Members

• 2162 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:19 PM

HI daniellfinn I??m using Contact Form 7 in my frameworks http://wordpress.org...contact-form-7/ You can prove it

#3 danielfinn

danielfinn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:02 AM

I have installed that contact form and it has worked very well. The only issue I am having is that only the message body is responsive and the other fields such as Email, Your name and Subject are not. Do you know how to get around this? I am intergrating into the pagelines framework using the div row/spand classes through the following
 <div class="row">
	<div class="span6">
	<p>Your Name (required)
	    [text* your-name] </p>

<p>Your Email (required)
	    [email* your-email] </p>

<p>Subject
	    [text your-subject] </p>
	</div>

<div class="span6">
	<p>Your Message
	    [textarea your-message] </p>

<p>[submit "Send"]</p>
	</div>
	</div>
You can see the result at http://www.danielfin...elfinn/contact/ The reason I am wanting to make the other fields responsive is so that they look good on mobile device.

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16952 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:21 AM

Hi Daniel, You will have to contact the developer of the contact form plugin regarding this issue. Out of interest have to tried Gravity Forms ? -

#5 danielfinn

danielfinn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:15 AM

No I haven't. The only forms I have tried are contact form 7 and secure contact form. Would gravity forms resolve this responsive issue?

#6 danielfinn

danielfinn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:00 PM

I have resolved the issue now. I just had to enter a wrapping CSS class within contact form 7 so that it conformed to the grid system in the pagelines framework. Thanks for all the help. Can't believe I hadn't tried out this form before it is really simple and flexible! Good recommendation.

#7 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:22 PM

Brilliant! Glad it's resolved. I will accept Batman's answer for you.