Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Override the "pagelines_standard_sidebar" function

Question

Posted · Report post

How would I override the "pagelines_standard_sidebar" so I can change the "before_widget", etc, html for all widgets? If that is not possible, what do I need to put in my "section_persistent" function, in my "sb_primary/section.php" file in my child theme, to do it on a per sidebar basis? I have it working for the footer column widgets, but using almost the same code in the sb_primary "section.php" file doesn't work. maybe the "pagelines_draw_sidebar" function is doing something to it, in the "section_template" function? looking at the code for that func though, I don't see how it could be.

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi, This is slightly over my head tbh, therefore if possible, can you be patient and wait for one of our developers to reply. You could contact one of the PageLines Pros and see if they're able to assist you. http://www.pagelines.com/pros/

Posted · Report post

no problem :) i will try one of those pro developers also, and post the answer here if they can help.

Posted · Report post

For moderation purposes I thanked Danny for his response, but you can always post here again if needed.