Override the "pagelines_standard_sidebar" function

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ulalacorp

ulalacorp

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:38 PM

How would I override the "pagelines_standard_sidebar" so I can change the "before_widget", etc, html for all widgets? If that is not possible, what do I need to put in my "section_persistent" function, in my "sb_primary/section.php" file in my child theme, to do it on a per sidebar basis? I have it working for the footer column widgets, but using almost the same code in the sb_primary "section.php" file doesn't work. maybe the "pagelines_draw_sidebar" function is doing something to it, in the "section_template" function? looking at the code for that func though, I don't see how it could be.

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15702 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:54 AM

Hi, This is slightly over my head tbh, therefore if possible, can you be patient and wait for one of our developers to reply. You could contact one of the PageLines Pros and see if they're able to assist you.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 ulalacorp

ulalacorp

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:12 PM

no problem :) i will try one of those pro developers also, and post the answer here if they can help.

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:14 AM

For moderation purposes I thanked Danny for his response, but you can always post here again if needed.