• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bobf

bobf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:49 PM

I'm interested in using your PageLines WP theme. There are a number of things I'd like to modify. First, I'd like to adjust the font size in the sidebars and the main column area. I can't determine where to do this in the stylesheet. Second, I'd like to modify the spacing of elements in the pages such as spacing between lines and paragraphs. Again, I can't determine where in the stylesheet these can be modified. Third, I have my site set up with a static landing page and a page called Blog set up as the blog page and I'd like to show article excerpts on that page using the More tag and the Headspace 2 plugin. When I look at the Blog page currently using your theme, the articles don't appear at all, only the article title and 'Continue Reading'. I'm unable to determine where to change this. At present, your Platform theme is not installed as the active theme as I cannot determine now to modify it to my liking. Thank you

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:25 PM

For the text size and line spacing, you can modify it using Custom CSS in the settings (it's not advised to change the CSS in the stylesheet directly).

When I look at the Blog page currently using your theme, the articles don't appear at all, only the article title and 'Continue Reading'. I'm unable to determine where to change this.

There is a setting in the Blog and Posts settings where you can enable excerpts.