• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:29 PM

We're releasing 2.2.3 of the PageLines Framework today. Some things to note: http://api.pagelines.com/changelog 1. Titles in feeds have been fixed. 2. IE8 navbar fixes 3. Hero section link fix 4. Supersize has been fixed on pages 5. Fixed some stray divs in Jigoshop 6. Fixed CSS url when WPML switches on custom languages Nick

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:34 PM

Thank you Nick!

#3 zed00

zed00

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:53 AM

After applying PL 2.2.3 on top of 2.2.2 (on WP 3.4.1), my site suddenly had a duplicate (partially cropped) background image. It appears to be in some new div or other section (though not in the Content area) rather than being a duplicate of the background on top of itself (where it of course wouldn't be readily apparent). Since I thought this might be related to PL 2.2.3, I created a new out-of-the-box WordPress with PL 2.2.2, installed just the background image, supersize off, no-repeat, and set the layout to fixed 3-column. Site looked OK. I then applied PL 2.2.3 and suddenly there's the dupe image. Hope you can fix this. (NB: my site is entirely local, under XAMPP, and I did use Chrome's inspection tool to dig around a bit, but I'm no expert so can't tell you much about that. I just know how to replicate -- and therefore avoid -- the problem.)

#4 concentrium

concentrium

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:05 AM

I'm having the same problem as zed00. It happened right after the 2.2.3 upgrade. One thing I noticed, the duplicate background image disappears when I switch to full-width site design mode. That said, I want the site to stay fixed-with, as it was before. A link: http://arvinloudermilk.com/

#5 fintan

fintan

Advanced Member

• Members

• 66 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:51 PM

Hi Nick Thanks for your addressing the Jigoshop issue - all sorted and much appreciated. -- Fintan

#6 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:09 PM

If you folks are having an issue start a new thread.

#7 awww

awww

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:14 PM

What are the IE8 navbar fixes? It's still blank. I cleared the cache, quit the browser, and reloaded the page from scratch to verify.

#8 awww

awww

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:25 PM

Weird. Now it works (more or less) after like the umpteenth page reload. I don't have any server-side caching turned on, either.