Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

twitter feed error leads to missing footer?

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey guys, I have Pagelines 1.5 installed and am having issues with twitter out of nowhere today. Here is what it's saying: Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /nfs/c09/h02/mnt/135242/domains/zoxstraps.com/html/wp-content/themes/platformpro/sections/section.twitterbar.php on line 80 It also removes my footer now? Any idea how to fix it? Thanks! Jason

Posted · Report post

Try deactivating your other active plugins to see if the problem persists.

Posted · Report post

Thanks Catrina, I tried that and it still happens. What's weird is that it's completely random. What does the code it's telling me mean?

Posted · Report post

I also just noticed that if I delete the my twitter name the footer reappears. When I put it in again, it's giving me the error yet.

Posted · Report post

Try this: http://paste.pagelines.com/9im

Posted · Report post

That worked for bringing the footer back Simon, unfortunately now it just says unknown twitter error. Any ideas? Thanks!

Posted · Report post

Hi Jason, Is this issue now resolved? I have just visited your website and your twitter bar and footer are displaying correctly, as far as I can see.

Posted · Report post

Hi Danny, unfortunately not anymore. I've identified the culprit as mbytPlayer, a plugin that allows me to stream a youtube video as my background. Any ideas how I can get the two to play nice together? Thanks!

Posted · Report post

I'm not sure if they can play nicely together. It's up to the plugin creators, but I'm not sure what they need to do in order for that to happen. It's best to keep mbytPlayer deactivated and find an alternative that will play nicely with the Twitter feed. :)

Posted · Report post

Not sure why on earth they wouldnt, just tested it in PlatFormPro and Pagelines Framework, twitterbar work on both with a video playing.