Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Meta Settings for Jigoshop 'Product' pages

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi Guys Using the Jigoshop plugin and there is a Product Archive tab in 'Page Options' for site wide meta settings for the Store view but it seems not for individual Product pages. Am I missing something or do I have to set each product individually - what is the default template that it is using? All help appreciated - thanks -- Fintan

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Fintan, There currently isn't a individual product page, what are you trying to accomplish ?

Posted · Report post

Hi Danny Thanks for your speedy response I'm just trying to move the sidebar from right to left for all the products at once rather than going in and changing them all one by one and can't seem to change the template. Probably missing something obvious! Thanks -- Fintan

Posted · Report post

Hi, You could change the default layout to sidebar left and that should work for all your product pages, you will simply need to change the layout of any pages what you wish to have a different sidebar layout.

Posted · Report post

Hi Danny Of course that worked great and suddenly seems totally obvious doh! thanks a million. -- Fintan

Posted · Report post

No problem, happy to help!