Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No Custom Language Displayed in Comments

Question

Posted · Report post

I already checked all language setting files (*.po and *.mo files) and everything that concernes "comments" is translated into German. But as you can see on the given URL neverytheless there are displayed some English wordings such as "One response to" or on the blog home page "1 comment". Where can I change those terms? Thanks in advance!

30 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Lutz, I've asked Simon to look at your reply to determine if he needs any additional info. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Posted · Report post

Dear Rangalone, alright, thanks!

Posted · Report post

No problem! I'm sure he will reply sometime Monday.

Posted · Report post

It is really important to note that some language in the page comes from other sources than PageLines. Likely the portions of text appearing in English are coming from WordPress or some other source. Have you checked all the WordPress language as well?

Posted · Report post

OK so the only thing that isnt translated is this: 4 comments on ???Lidl pr?¤sentiert Volltarif f??r monatlich 9,95 Euro??? When the default shows this: 6 Responses to Truths and Myths ??“ PageLines and Gravity Forms Here is the line from comments.php:

printf( _n( 'One Response to %2$s', '%1$s Responses to %2$s', get_comments_number(), 'pagelines' ),

So looks like you have translated it to 'comments on'