5 replies to this topic

#1 NunoQ

NunoQ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:33 PM

Hi there! after the last update I faced a few differences in the outlook of my website. I noticed the blockquotes were now not a fieldset, but a vertical line on the left of the quote. I then tried to input the fieldset in html editor and, switching to visual mode it appears right as I want it, but in the website itself, the frame doesn't show up... :-? I noticed also it applies to all kinds of frames, as tables will show without any border and even without fill color. Everything happens in the page itself, not in the editor, where it all works out just fine. exemple of html inserted:
Personal information:Name: E-mail: Date of birth:
the frame will not appear in the page. please help. I thank you in advance. Nuno

#2 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:39 AM

Hi Nuno, I pasted your form code into a page and this is my result; http://screencast.com/t/jsDHuPwDaa8 Can you clarify a bit more as to what the issue is that you are facing? Also, you may want to look into what Bootstrap has for form elements and styling classes. We've incorporated the Bootstrap Library so you should be able to build your form using sample markup, and have it look awesome with no effort. http://twitter.githu...-css.html#forms Nick

#3 danielfinn

danielfinn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:15 PM

I am wanting to create a responsive contact form for users to fill in. Could you point me in the direction of any kind of material that shows you how this is possible? I would like it to include things like: Name, Email, Subject, Message body and possibly captcha image.

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:31 PM

Change field lengths from fixed numbers to percentages to make the form responsive. Like size="30" becomes size="30%"

#5 lethanhkien

lethanhkien

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:41 PM

Thanks Rob.

#6 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15194 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK