Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resolved fieldset not responsive

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi there! after the last update I faced a few differences in the outlook of my website. I noticed the blockquotes were now not a fieldset, but a vertical line on the left of the quote. I then tried to input the fieldset in html editor and, switching to visual mode it appears right as I want it, but in the website itself, the frame doesn't show up... :-? I noticed also it applies to all kinds of frames, as tables will show without any border and even without fill color. Everything happens in the page itself, not in the editor, where it all works out just fine. exemple of html inserted: Personal information:Name: E-mail: Date of birth: the frame will not appear in the page. please help. I thank you in advance. Nuno

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I am wanting to create a responsive contact form for users to fill in. Could you point me in the direction of any kind of material that shows you how this is possible? I would like it to include things like: Name, Email, Subject, Message body and possibly captcha image.

Posted · Report post

Change field lengths from fixed numbers to percentages to make the form responsive. Like size="30" becomes size="30%"

Posted · Report post

Hi Nuno, I pasted your form code into a page and this is my result; http://screencast.com/t/jsDHuPwDaa8 Can you clarify a bit more as to what the issue is that you are facing? Also, you may want to look into what Bootstrap has for form elements and styling classes. We've incorporated the Bootstrap Library so you should be able to build your form using sample markup, and have it look awesome with no effort. http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/base-css.html#forms Nick

Posted · Report post

The topic was marked as resolved.