How to add sections to a TAB

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 digspinat

digspinat

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:42 AM

How to add sections to tabs I use the bootstrap tabs see code below and like to add sections to the tabs so tab 1 gets banner1 and boxes1 tabs 2 gets section banner2 and boxes2 and so on i guess best idea is to create a new template or modify a template Thanx in advance for your support

I'm in Section 1.

Howdy, I'm in Section 2.

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17139 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:35 AM

Hi, Unfortunately, sections can not be added to tabs via the drag and drop. However, you could add the sections to your page and then using Firebug or Chrome/Safari's web dev tool, inspect the HTML code and then add this to the tabs shortcode that was added in 2.2. Once you have completed this, simply drag and drop the banner/boxes section to the inactive area. You could also contact one of the PageLines Pro's and see if they're able to assist you.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 digspinat

digspinat

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:55 AM

Okay thanks , what does that means if i change content i a banner or o box. do i need to copy the HTML again ? or is that code dynamic ? With the next bootstramp a integrated solution (section would be perfect) shortstackapp.com (an app for building fanpages ) has a great solution Template Four and Three Columns shortstackapp use section (they call it widgets) too and they have also a great solution for adding custom CSS to section / wirdgets Jan

#4 Stefan

Stefan

Business Manager

• Administrators
  • 158 posts
  • LocationTransylvania
  • Framework Version:trunk

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:13 PM

Hey Jan, For changing content you'd probably have to update the HTML code as well, as the content is contained in your code above. As for your suggestion, that's an awesome idea for the PageLines Store! We will try contacting shortstackapp.com and see if they are interested in developing a plug-in for the Store :) Thanks!