Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Background Image in Site Settings

Question

Posted · Report post

http://www.collins-cattle.com/ Can you please take a look at this. I know this is an easy fix. I would like for the right side of the face to reach the edge of the browser page. Also I would like the transparent black back ground to be the content area and go all the way to the bottom of the page. I picked this up from the Doc video tutorials, which are GREAT by the way for a beginner like me. I have not uploaded my header yet. I was just trying to get the back ground and color correct first. Thank You

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi @christycollins I??m a beginner too. I can not take a look, your site is in maintenance mode. :)

Posted · Report post

Good grief. I will turn it off!

Posted · Report post

If you are looking. I would like for the transparent black content area to NOT go ALL the way across the width of the page.

Posted · Report post

Now I understand :) but I not sure that I can help. You wait to same moderator can help you. ;)

Posted · Report post

Ok what about having the black transparent background just in the center of the page and not running all the way across

Posted · Report post

Christy, did you turn on maintenance mode again? I can't see what you're describing. If you can't turn off maintenance mode, can you make some screen shots and link them here... showing 1. What you see. 2. What you want to see and 3. What you did to get what you see now. Thanks.