Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Increasing the size of the NavBar Logo in Fixed NavBar

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello and thank you in advanced for your help. I would like to increase the size of the NavBar Logo in the Fixed NavBar. I have looked in the forum and tried many different CSS custom codes; no luck. According to the PageLines Global Settings: "Use this feature to add the NavBar section as a fixed navigation bar on the top of your site. Notes: 1. Only visible in Fixed Mode. 2. Image Height is constricted to a maximum 29px." I was wondering if I can increase the size to 50X. Thank you.

8 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

If you provide the custom code you have tried, we can help you tweak it. :)

Posted · Report post

I have used the following:

.navbar .plbrand img { max-height: 180px; }
Based on this support http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/20326/change-size-to-navbar-logo/p1 I also tried:
img.mainlogo-img {width: YOURSIZEHEREpx;}
And
#brandnav .mainlogo-link img {width:50px;height:50px;}
http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/10727/brand-nav-size/p1
img.mainlogo-img {width: 400px !important;}

http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/12798/brandnav-option-logo-size-and-menu-type/p1 Thank you for your help.

Posted · Report post

Try:

.navbar .plbrand img {
	    height: 50px;
	    max-height: 99px;
	}

Just remember, when you set the height (to your specs), the image will be sized out of scale. You may need to replace it with a larger image to prevent pixelization.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You are amazing! Your code helped me customize exactly what I needed. Thank you so much for your help.

Posted · Report post

Hello again, I wonder if you can help me with a follow-up question. The code works great and it increases the size of my Logo. However, the page links and search bar in the NavBar menu are no longer centered once I increase the logo size. How can I center the logo, the page links, and the search bar in the NavBar?

Any news about your answer?

Posted · Report post

You should open a new topic. It's the best way to insure getting a correct and specific answer.

Posted · Report post

Hello again, I wonder if you can help me with a follow-up question. The code works great and it increases the size of my Logo. However, the page links and search bar in the NavBar menu are no longer centered once I increase the logo size. How can I center the logo, the page links, and the search bar in the NavBar?

Posted · Report post

would really love to know the answer to this, did you ever get one?