- - - - -

Styling for PCRecruiter.com

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_richardjacruz@comcast.net_*

Guest_richardjacruz@comcast.net_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:02 PM

I have built a site using Framework, but it needs to integrate with an outside service called PCRecruiter.com. Basically, I just have to create a link to go to PCRecruiter.com. However, I want to style the PCRecruiter.com portal to mimic the template I've set up in WordPress using Framework. Any idea where I can find all of this styling information (especially the drop shadow?). Thanks.

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17618 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:36 PM

Hi Richard, Well why not use PageLines Framework on PCRecruiter.com ? Also, if you wish to find all the styling information, you would be best using FireBug for FireFox or Chrome/Safari's web developers inspection tool.

#3 Guest_richardjacruz@comcast.net_*

• Guests

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:25 AM

As far as I can tell, PCRecruiter.com is not run on WP, so I can't use that theme. So, I have to style it in their back office. This is the link to their guidelines:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thanks.

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:49 AM

I think you're going to need to ask them if their feed to your site may be styled and then if so, build a custom template for it. Maybe a child theme. I'm not sure till we know what they say. Some fed sites are pre-styled and don't allow customization at the destination sites.

#5 Guest_richardjacruz@comcast.net_*

• Guests

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:15 PM

From what they stated, it can be styled. As I understand it, the main components they need to style things are: .pcrtitlecolor -- the backround cell of page/section titles .pcrheadingcolor -- the left side table heading cells .pcrtablecolor -- the general table cell style .pcrtablecoloralt -- an alternate cell style for search result list 'stripes' .pcrtitlefont -- the fonts in page/section titles .pcrheadingfont -- the left side table heading font .pcrtablefont -- the font for basic table data .pcrtextbox -- inputs in forms .pcrtextarea -- textareas in forms .pcrcheckbox -- checkboxes in forms .pcrselect -- select dropdoowns in forms .pcrscrollbox -- scrolling checklists in forms .pcrecheck -- background image of 'required' icon on forms .pcrcomment -- text to the right of fields in some forms

#6 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:55 PM

Okay. All those elements are custom to their plugin and would require customized styling. Unfortunately, I can't offer that via the forum, however, our Pro developers

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

can provide this. I'm terribly sorry and am sure you'll understand this is outside the forum's scope and capabilities.