• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 julianasohn

julianasohn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:36 PM

cool, thank you. never knew about this site.

#42 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:59 PM

Are you using version 2.2.4?

#43 julianasohn

julianasohn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:33 PM

the upgrade is what did my site in. pagelines version 2.2.1 was not compatible with yahoo small business. i had to go back to 2.1.6 to get my site back. but not all of the customizations came back.

#44 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:04 PM

Juliana, I'd strongly recommend moving to a different host where WordPress is more commonly used and the settings are able to work with it. This is the only instance of 2.1.6 failing like this so I must presume it's the hosting. The customizations should be in the database, but some may need permalinks update. Go to Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks... DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING... and simply save.

#45 julianasohn

julianasohn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:23 PM

thanks rangelone. any suggestions on hosts? i am redoing my website and it'd be an opportune time to switch. i am a bit puzzled about yahoo and wordpress compatibility though, since wordpress is integrated into the yahoo back end. it's the only avail option when you go to the yahoo blog manager to start a new blog. my guess is that this is a yahoo small business and pagelines issue? could you recommend a good host that works well with wordpress and pagelines? my new web site will also be a wordpress theme. i am based in nyc if it matters at all. i saved in permalinks as suggested but it doesn't seem to have made any visual changes. thanks again

#46 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:45 PM

Depends on your needs... I use iWeb.com with a dedicated served that's working great. Not too bad a price if you buy one of their warehouse sale servers. If you're using shared, try WP Engine http://wpengine.com/b/

#47 alexoculista

alexoculista

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.4

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:12 PM

i am having the similar problem with pagelines framework 2.4.4. and now site has above php eror like there is no in wp/includes/funccion and line papapa ...

so i dont know what to do ... still is ther a javascript or what is it problem with firefox as buttons doesn work in pagelanes.... 

#48 alexoculista

alexoculista

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.4

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:14 PM

did a wp upgrade to 3.6 then pagelines 2.3.8. to 2.4.4. then it all is crap now .... php problems lines and wp/includes and funciiones and la la ala ....like song then in the end is familly and friends it s about good walk and hard walk ... beautifull ride ...

#49 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:18 PM

I suspect your site is using fixed custom sizes.  Like width: 50px;  instead of width: 3.875em; which would give you the same size, but with responsiveness.

Please remember, WordPress converted many of its background systems too, so this could be a simple issue with upgraded CSS and backend javascript. It can all be fixed.  Change all your custom code from pixel sizes to em or percent sizes. Check your location of images too. and update your permalinks.

• Blackice likes this