Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

javascript issues detector

Question

Posted · Report post

Fresh install of Wordpress 3.4. Fresh install of Pagelines Framework 2.2. No plugins activated . The Javascript Issue Detector is spinning. Tried resetting layout but no clue

11 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi, I've just installed and was excited about using this, but I can't do anything.I clicked through to http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/6489#Item_13, but there was no real help there. To answer Simons questions on that page: I'm using the latest version of everything and have deactivated all plugins. Is it a problem with my server?

Posted · Report post

Who is your host?

Posted · Report post

Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined script.blocks.js:98 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined http://agro-capital.com/:37 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined script.superfish.js:121 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined script.bgiframe.js:10 Don't know what any of those mean though as I am not a js person. Activate the TwentyEleven theme and see if you receive the same errors.

Posted · Report post

Hello. I have a dedicated server with UKFast

Posted · Report post

@michele @seanlade Can you both provide a link to your website where PageLines is installed.

Posted · Report post

Www.seanlade.co.uk

Posted · Report post

Hi seanlade, I have visited your website and there doesn't appear to be any errors developer console. Therefore exactly are you having an issue with?

Posted · Report post

Hello, I'm unable to use the drag and drop functions, I can't change any options, I can't login, I cant upload images. Basically anything that requires Java by the looks of it.

Posted · Report post

Can you disable all your active plugins and see if this resolves the issue.

Posted · Report post

Hello, I've already disabled all plugins. No joy

Posted · Report post

Is this issue happening on other browsers?