Photo

Platform Pro download?

Best Answer Rob , 04 July 2012 - 07:01 PM

David, I'm not sure what kind of hosting package you're going to, but I strongly recommend a dedicated server with that sort of volume, or, at the very least a host specifically designed for WordPress such as WP Engine or Page.Ly. Read this: http://www.pagelines...lines-framework for information about updating. The current version of PlatformBase is 1.4.1 and PlatformPro is 1.5.3. You should be able to login to your Launchpad and get the updates (I believe). Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 efschilling

efschilling

Advanced Member

• Members

• 59 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:54 PM

Hi! I checked the forums and found that the last post on this topic was Nov 2011 so it was a bit old. We currently have a wordpress multisite on which we have: Pagelines Base 1.3.2 and Pagelines Platform ( both Platform Pro). We have about 30 sites on this multisite. We have a couple issues and some questions: 1. We are moving the this domain (and its sites) from one hosting company (Media Temple) to another (Hostgator) 2. Our initial plan was to move all the sites to a multisite (at Hostgator) and run them with Pagelines Base & Pagelines Platform (same setup but different host) and then to build all NEW sites using the newer Pagelines Framework. 3. I'm not sure if that's possible or desirable. First, it seems that Platform Pro is no longer available for download. 4. Is there a way yet to "convert" Platform Pro sites to Pageline Framework sites? Thanks & happy holidays! David Schilling

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:01 PM   Best Answer

David, I'm not sure what kind of hosting package you're going to, but I strongly recommend a dedicated server with that sort of volume, or, at the very least a host specifically designed for WordPress such as WP Engine or Page.Ly. Read this: http://www.pagelines...lines-framework for information about updating. The current version of PlatformBase is 1.4.1 and PlatformPro is 1.5.3. You should be able to login to your Launchpad and get the updates (I believe).