Photo
- - - - -

Changing Text Sizes (Header Menu, Blog Posts)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lutz

lutz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:03 AM

Hi there! I'm totally new at WodPress and Pageslines, so maybe my question is totally stupid. But I coldn't find a way to change the textsized in Pagelines - and I do not mean things like "weight", "spacing" or "style" in the "Typography" section. Just the plain size like 12px or 20px. I can't believe that Pagelines seems to have no regular way to change that ... Please be aware that I need the exact and full syntax and where exactly I have to set or add those changes ;)) Can someone help? Thanks in advance!

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:08 AM

It's very difficult to do that with settings. Hence, with each individual CSS element, you can change the size via CSS right down to the page. We'd be happy to provide the syntax, but please tell us which text you want changed and where it's located. Customized CSS can be very exact, and should be either placed in Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Custom Code > CSS Rules or, if you're using it, in functions.php located in the PageLines Customize plugin (free in the store).

#3 lutz

lutz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:45 PM

@rangelone, found it ... finally! I use now these code lines that work great: .main-nav {font-size:14px;} .font-primary, body {font-size:16px;} .fpost .post-title h2 {font-size: 24px;} Thanks and take care!

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:15 PM   Best Answer

Great!