Pagelines Plus Benefits

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 honeyberk

honeyberk

• Members

• 29 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:45 PM

Hi -- I've read the info on your site about the benefits of paying for Plus, but I still don't really get it. Can you be specific as to what kind of support is included vs. what's included now for someone who has purchased the the Developer version? Also, I know it says anything in the store developed by Pagelines is included free -- but there doesn't seem to be a way to filter out which sections/plugins/themes that includes -- can you pls. be specific here, as well? Thx.

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16342 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:22 PM

Hi Honeyberk, Basically, if you decide to purchase membership to PageLines Plus, you get access to Live support chat right from within your Wordpress installation (view screenshot below)

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

As a Plus member you also gain free access to the following items for free as long as your subscription is active. iBlogPro 5 *PostPins Reader Pricing Profiles Launch Page Plug-in *PostPins is the first guaranteed extension, there will be one each month. If you have any questions, contact our helpdesk and they will be happy to provide you with more information.