Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pagelines Plus Benefits

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi -- I've read the info on your site about the benefits of paying for Plus, but I still don't really get it. Can you be specific as to what kind of support is included vs. what's included now for someone who has purchased the the Developer version? Also, I know it says anything in the store developed by Pagelines is included free -- but there doesn't seem to be a way to filter out which sections/plugins/themes that includes -- can you pls. be specific here, as well? Thx.

1 answer to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Honeyberk, Basically, if you decide to purchase membership to PageLines Plus, you get access to Live support chat right from within your Wordpress installation (view screenshot below) http://screencast.com/t/vaJqKxsD11PY As a Plus member you also gain free access to the following items for free as long as your subscription is active. iBlogPro 5 *PostPins Reader Pricing Profiles Launch Page Plug-in *PostPins is the first guaranteed extension, there will be one each month. If you have any questions, contact our helpdesk and they will be happy to provide you with more information.