5 replies to this topic

#1 create

create

Advanced Member

• Members

• 48 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 July 2012 - 03:01 PM

Hi there, fresh new web project, clean install of the new Pagelines 2.2.1 framework and disaster - the site is all over the place?! Having played about trying to get used to the new layout of the backend (again), can't even get it to display boxes correctly - any clues what's going on?? Everything is justifying left? features not working, it goes on.... I watched the video of all the new cool features, which look awesome, but what frustrates me is how frequent the back-end layout keeps on changing! Save the big changes like this for major releases, give us a change to get used to the layout again before moving it all around. I have technical staff and non-technical staff using this framework for several websites and we keep having to take time out to re-train and educate staff which is a pain. kind regards James Create

#2 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.1.1

Posted 02 July 2012 - 03:03 PM

Your url just shows lion server default page.

#3 create

create

Advanced Member

• Members

• 48 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 July 2012 - 03:23 PM

try again

#4 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.1.1

Posted 02 July 2012 - 03:26 PM

All your permalinks are broken https://www.zeusheal.../manufacturing/ Probably .htaccess is not writable.

#5 create

create

Advanced Member

• Members

• 48 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:37 AM

Hi Simon Thanks for your time. Ok I realise that, but thats not the issue here, all of the page content is justifying to the left into one column? Reading between the lines, there are clearly some bugs in the latest release? I need to get this up and running quickly, can you point me in the right direction of how to download version 2.2 until an update is released to fix the bugs? thanks James

#6 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:33 PM

James, I just looked at your site and I do not see anything flush left. Are you sure this isn't a browser cache problem? Try clearing your browser's cache or using another browser. I used FireFox and it looks fine.