Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to change the link of the #brandnav .mainlogo img

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi. I would like to know how can I change the Brandnav logo link to another site in the latest version of PageLines framework. I need the logo of this site: www.rommelandanny.com/story to link to this other site www.rommelandanny.com/home They are two separate wordpress website.... /story it is not just a page it is actually another website. Thank you, I really appreciate your support. ;-)

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I can't guaranty this is the right element for brandnav, but it works for the standard logo uploaded via Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Website Setup. Add it in PageLines Customize/functions.php at the end. Let me know. [code]add_filter('pagelines_site_logo', 'my_header'); function my_header($header) { $header = sprintf('%s', 'http://www.rommelandanny.com/home/', get_bloginfo('name'), esc_url(pagelines_option('pagelines_custom_logo')), get_bloginfo('name')); return $header; }[/code]

Posted · Report post

Hi. Thanks for the reply. You are suggesting to add this script to the [b]Headerscripts Code[/b] on the custome code of PageLines site options right? I added this there and what it shows is the written script on the top of the header of the site, and it does not change the link of the logo. Is there anything else I could do, or am I doing something wrong? Thank you!

Posted · Report post

Hi, Rangelone told you above where to add the code provide. "Add it in PageLines Customize/functions.php at the end".