• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hjdtourism

hjdtourism

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:46 PM

I upgraded to WP 3.4 & my Whitehouse Pro website is not functioning properly. The features do not change, it remains static on the 1 feature. The sidebars are gone. If I activate a different theme, display the page then reactivate Whitehouse Pro; the page will display properly for a short period of time. If I leave the page & come back later; the feature is static. It does not even display the feature labels underneath the feature area. Also both the right hand sidebar & the bottom widget area are gone. I have gone thru the page setup & nothing seems out of line. Looking for help & suggestions. Thanks.

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:50 PM

I have a site with WordPress 3.4 recently updated and Whitehouse Pro, and it's working perfectly. This problem sounds like either there was something customized in your WhiteHouse Pro settings or, you have an outdated plugin. Plugins often become outdated when WP updates. Try deactivating them all and see if WHPro works. To find a plugin not working, reactivate them one at a time. Also you can check http://www.wordpress.../extend/plugins to find each plugin and see if it is cited as compatible with 3.4.

#3 hjdtourism

hjdtourism

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:41 PM

Thanks for the suggestion. I deactivated all the plugins & reactivated one at a time. Oddly enough, I the problem never resurfaced even after all plugins were reactivated. Checked the site this morning & all is well. So even though I did not find the faulty plugin, apparently deactivating & reactivating corrected the issue. Again, Thanks.