Framework 2.2.1 Still having issues for me

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 paulsellers

paulsellers

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:41 PM

Hey guys, Not really a question, but more of a comment on how 2.2.1 worked for us. Just wanted to let you know that I did install the 2.2 and the 2.2.1 - could not really see a difference between them as far as how they crapped out my site. The widgets were moved, the custom css scripts were ignored and oh god, the speed. It was taking up to 3 minutes, yes minutes to load the page. Just in case you are interested we use godaddy as our host. Lucky for us we were able to roll back to a prior version and use it. We could not stay with the 2.2.1 until a solution was found - this page is live and has to work. Our speed is good and our widgets are where they should be. I think prior to 2.2 this was a great product, but now I am not so sure. Just wanted to let you know that 2.2.1 does not solve all the issues for us. Is there some way that we can be notified when you do have a 100% working product again? Thanks Paul

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:57 AM

I know that there are new updates released when some problems have been looked at and fixed, but no formal announcement. You may just need to watch out for when product updates are made (there should be a notification on your WordPress Dashboard).