3 replies to this topic

#1 janpeeters

janpeeters

Advocate

• Members

• 304 posts
  • LocationBreda, The Netherlands

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:22 AM

Hi Framework devs, I would love it if you could remove the default widget content (calendar e.g.) when there are no widgets in a sidebar. You have to create a workaround by adding a empty text widgets to really get an empty sidebar. I've never understood why WP would want to add default hard coded content that can't be removed on the widgets page. Especially when working with a framework default content is not really usefull, to my opinion. Hopefully you can implement this in a coming version. Maybe a button 'hide default WP sidebar content' in case this is something that is coded into standard WP pages and can't be removed from the framework. I will contact Wordpress about this also, I'd say it's a relic from the past. Thanks, Jan

#2 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:08 PM

I'd say I'd have to agree with you. I think it's pretty unnecessary myself. I have added this as a feature request at

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 janpeeters

janpeeters

Advocate

• Members

• 304 posts
  • LocationBreda, The Netherlands

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:40 AM

Thank a lot Jenny, I wasn't aware of this feature request tracker, glad you did it! Jan

#4 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:27 PM

You're welcome. :) As a PageLines member, you are also able to add feature requests yourself if you'd like!