Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sexy Snips Center Navigation Script Incompatible with Mobile VIEW or MOBILE MENU

Question

Posted · Report post

Hey! Ok. So. I centered the navigation using Sexy Snips. All looks great on a comp. But I go to the mobile phone and and everything is wacky. So I add Mobile Menu. Now it all looks centered, until you click on the menu and you can't see any of the menu buttons. If someone can check on their smart phones, they will see the same.

8 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi gayatriom, This is a third party plug-in, therefore can you please contact the author for support. I have provided a link to the authors contact page. http://www.pagelines.com/store/plugins/sexy-snips/

Posted · Report post

Thanks Danny! One more thing. How do I center the navigation if I don't want to use sexy snips. I tried margin:0 auto; But it didn't work. Gayatri

Posted · Report post

Hey There, You are right, Sexy Snips DOES NOT include styling for Mobile Menu, which isn't even my plugin. Sexy Snips, can, and does, center Nav Classic, and the new NavBar. Nick

Posted · Report post

hi. I'd love to just know how to center the nav bar without using a Sexy Snips, which is a 3rd party plugin. Thanks in advance

Posted · Report post

The CSS for centering the navbar, is in the plugin. Feel free to download the plugin, pull out what you need, and deactivate. That css, will center your navigation, when using Nav Classic, or the new NavBar. Nick

Posted · Report post

Hi. Unfortunately when I use the plugin's css. It messes up the mobile view. Even when NOT using the mobile menu plugin. How do i 'pull out' the css ?

Posted · Report post

Oh. Did it. thanks!

Posted · Report post

Great.