Photo
- - - - -

LESS/CSS Error - Parse Error

Best Answer Danny , 24 June 2012 - 10:40 AM

Hi Storm,

PageLines Custom LESS/CSS error.
	parse error: failed at `10px; ` line: 832

The above error means you have an error in your CSS. Therefore you will need to review your custom code for any errors such as a missing ; : { } etc...

The other issue regarding the less.plugin.php what theme are you using and where is this error appearing ? Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 storm09

storm09

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:00 AM

Hi - Just checking to see if there's a fix for this error? It started appearing on a new dev site of mine when I upgraded to v2.2.1 PageLines Custom LESS/CSS error. parse error: failed at `10px; ` line: 832 Thank you for any help offered.

#2 storm09

storm09

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:01 AM

I also get these two errors from the same dev site. Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/storm09/public_html/masautos/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/less.plugin.php on line 1915 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/storm09/public_html/masautos/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/less.plugin.php on line 1924

#3 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17653 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:40 AM   Best Answer

Hi Storm,

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

The above error means you have an error in your CSS. Therefore you will need to review your custom code for any errors such as a missing ; : { } etc...

The other issue regarding the less.plugin.php what theme are you using and where is this error appearing ?

#4 storm09

storm09

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:09 AM

Hi Danny The code was appearing in WP. I found the suspect code and deleted it. All good. Thanks :)