Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

LESS/CSS Error - Parse Error

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi - Just checking to see if there's a fix for this error? It started appearing on a new dev site of mine when I upgraded to v2.2.1 PageLines Custom LESS/CSS error. parse error: failed at `10px; ` line: 832 Thank you for any help offered.

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Storm, [code]PageLines Custom LESS/CSS error. parse error: failed at `10px; ` line: 832[/code] The above error means you have an error in your CSS. Therefore you will need to review your custom code for any errors such as a missing ; : { } etc... The other issue regarding the less.plugin.php what theme are you using and where is this error appearing ?

Posted · Report post

I also get these two errors from the same dev site. Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/storm09/public_html/masautos/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/less.plugin.php on line 1915 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/storm09/public_html/masautos/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/less.plugin.php on line 1924

Posted · Report post

Hi Danny The code was appearing in WP. I found the suspect code and deleted it. All good. Thanks :)