• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 klanorias@gmail.com

klanorias@gmail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:54 PM

Hello, I need someone from support who can help me with my PL theme. Please let me know asap. Thanks P.S. I want help about how to integrate both fb commenting system and the pageline wordpress default commenting system because right now if I do both, the defualt commenting doesnt work while fb commenting is active. Hope to hear from you. -Sonny

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:51 PM

Sonny, can you provide more specifics about the nature of this issue? I am unclear what the problem is and what commentluv is. Thanks. We'll be happy to help if we can.

#3 klanorias@gmail.com

klanorias@gmail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:48 AM

Hello there, Please email me at klanorias@gmail.com so I can monitor this issue faster. When I put the fb commenting system on my iBlogPro4 theme, my default wp commenting system is disabled. I want to integrate both. Meaning fb commenting and default wp commenting system on my blog will be both live. Thanks in advance. =>Sonny

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17139 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:19 PM

Hi Sonny, Please do not create multiple topics for the same issue/question as this can cause confusion for the forum support team. I have closed your duplicate topic here http://www.pagelines...g-system#Item_2 Would it be possible to provide a link to the plug-in please, as usually a comments plug-in normally replaces the default Wordpress comments system and therefore you can not use the two together.