Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

iBlogPro using facebook commenting and commentluv system

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello, I need someone from support who can help me with my PL theme. Please let me know asap. Thanks P.S. I want help about how to integrate both fb commenting system and the pageline wordpress default commenting system because right now if I do both, the defualt commenting doesnt work while fb commenting is active. Hope to hear from you. -Sonny

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Sonny, can you provide more specifics about the nature of this issue? I am unclear what the problem is and what commentluv is. Thanks. We'll be happy to help if we can.

Posted · Report post

Hello there, Please email me at klanorias@gmail.com so I can monitor this issue faster. When I put the fb commenting system on my iBlogPro4 theme, my default wp commenting system is disabled. I want to integrate both. Meaning fb commenting and default wp commenting system on my blog will be both live. Thanks in advance. =>Sonny

Posted · Report post

Hi Sonny, Please do not create multiple topics for the same issue/question as this can cause confusion for the forum support team. I have closed your duplicate topic here http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/20217/integrating-fb-commenting-system-and-pageline-commenting-system#Item_2 Would it be possible to provide a link to the plug-in please, as usually a comments plug-in normally replaces the default Wordpress comments system and therefore you can not use the two together.