Photo
- - - - -

Styling buttons

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 wonderwoman

wonderwoman

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:12 AM

This should be easy, I'm just going around in circles for hours now and not seeing it. Can someone kindly point me in the direction of where the button styling is? I just want to change mine from grey to orange. I must be missing something obvious. :-(

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:19 AM

The button color can most likely be changed using CSS added to Custom Code > Custom CSS in the theme settings. Which buttons on your site are you referring to exactly? Are you referring to the ones in your feature slider?

#3 wonderwoman

wonderwoman

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:42 AM

Sorry, Catrina, should have been more specific. I meant the defaul "submit" type buttons.

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17139 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:21 AM

Hi Wonderwoman,

I have provided you with the code used for most buttons. All you need to do is edit the code to match your color scheme and then add it to your custom CSS.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#5 wonderwoman

wonderwoman

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:15 AM

Oh - you're a legend Danny! Just tried it - works! You have saved sooo much of my time. The code is a lot more complicated than I would have guessed. I owe you a beer! And to anyone else reading this post, I have it working with GravityForms as well. Woot!

#6 wonderwoman

wonderwoman

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:11 AM

based on what the legendary Danny gave me, I was able to find more - this is a fuller list of code to handle things like hover behaviour, etc.

#7 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17139 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:30 AM

Hi WonderWoman, FYI, if yo update to 2.2. you will be able to use shortcodes to create buttons like you see here.

Scroll down until you see buttons.

#8 wonderwoman

wonderwoman

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:18 AM

Legendary!