Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PageLines Framework 2.2

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello Everyone! As many of you may now suspect, through various media outlets... PageLines is on the verge of releasing an update to Framework. This date is June 21st. I would like to ask that we keep questions or comments about the release in this topic, rather than crowding the forum with numerous threads so that our support team can continue to do their job as efficiently as possible. :) Here's the Video where Andrew explains some of the exciting new features you'll be able to find in Framework 2.2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl7a197f6ZA&feature=youtu.be Cheers!

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Henry, What was wrong with my comment? Now you took over. Okay maybe your English is a little better than mine. But my dutch is better :-) Cheers again, Evert

Posted · Report post

Thanks for posting this information Henry.

Posted · Report post

@evert100 I definitely know your dutch is better! lol

Posted · Report post

Henry & Rangelone I wrote some very nice things about the new release. Google translation? Because my customers, so far!, are dutch. It's important to spread the news in several languages. All this boring English/American stuff :-)

Posted · Report post

I use Chrome and it has a really neat feature that translated your review for me.