White Labelling / Hide Account Login & Shop for Clients

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 glennyboy

glennyboy

• Members

• 152 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:28 PM

Hi Is there any way to Whitelabel Pagelines for clients? It obviously doesn't matter when you use the framework for your own purposes but it would be a nice touch to add in a custom logo on the Admin panel or as a minimum hide development /shop login to all but install/developer user. A major wp plugins compamy that I use do something similar via a Custom Dashboard and this works very well. It's also better for Pagelines as it would stop unauthorised use of development logins. Please do let me know if wither is possible or in the pipeline. Regards Glenneyboy

#2 Jenny

Jenny

Owned by PageLines

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2917 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:20 PM

You are free to custom code anything that you want, but it's not something we can really help you with. I know this has been asked in the past so you are welcome to search the forum as well. If you want to remove complete admin menus from WP, there is a plugin for that available at wordpress.org.

#3 glennyboy

glennyboy

• Members

• 152 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:05 PM

If we can't do this then can we hide have an option to hide the 'store' for all users except main admin user specified? This could perhaps be a tick in the Pagelines General settings. I've found ways to hide admin items, such as 'Posts', but I cannot target the 'PageLines' menu in the wordpress admin menu?

#4 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:00 PM

heya! Ya try out this plugin. I've used it in the past with great success in hiding, and changing menu items.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Nick

#5 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators
  • 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.0

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:13 PM

By default only Administrators will see the PageLines menus, Editors and below do not have access.