Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Removing Sign Up from Pricing Section

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, I'm playing with the css but I'm not sure how to completely remove the sign up button from the pricing section. Basically we're a school so we do not need that option. I searched around the forums but couldn't find any code snippets I could steal so if anyone has any idea let me know! Thanks

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi, Add this to your custom CSS and see if this works for you. [code].pcol-link { display: none; }[/code]

Posted · Report post

Hi, I tried that, it didn't seem to work: http://www.fxw.org/tuition-and-fees/ Any other ideas? Thanks!

Posted · Report post

The "Sign up" button would have been something you added during setup of the pricing columns. You'll need to edit the pricing columns and then look for the settings section called "Link Setup" to edit the button.

Posted · Report post

I don't see a way to completely remove the button though. I don't need a sign up for most of those options. One or two of them I do but will work on those later. Thanks

Posted · Report post

Ahh okay. I had assumed that you could just remove everything from the boxes in that area and it would hide the button. Since that doesn't seem to be true, try what Danny suggested above but add !important to it, like this: [code].pcol-link { display: none !important; }[/code] Add to custom code -> custom css.

Posted · Report post

YAY! That worked. Looks a hell of a lot better now: http://www.fxw.org/tuition-and-fees/ Thanks!

Posted · Report post

No problem, happy to help! :D