• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 siftingpoint

siftingpoint

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:25 AM

I use the blog template to format with pictures and dividers. When Pagelines sends the post (

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

) to RSS (feed://www.siftingpoint.com/feed/ ) the format is changed. The text is pushed down to the bottom of the thumbnail where on the post it is at the top. Also the dividers by BA Shortcodes purchased through Pagelines do not show up at all. Can you help me in getting the formatting to reflect the original post formatting please? Thank you. Geoff

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:17 AM

This is more of a WordPress/RSS-related issue than a PageLines issue. I think there are WordPress plugins that allow you to customize the look of posts on RSS feed readers, but you'll need to find the plugin that works best for you. There is more insight on customizing feeds here (including some precautions to take when attempting to make customizations):

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 siftingpoint

siftingpoint

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:52 PM

Thanks Catrina. Do you think it is a Wordpress to Feedburner issue or just a Wordpress to RSS issue?

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:30 PM

Hard to tell. RSS has its own format, and Feedburner really only delivers the content, to my knowledge, but it's something you really should ask at WordPress or at Feedburner. They'd have the better expertise. As Catrina pointed out, there are plugins and I do know it is possible to set CSS to the RSS. However, that's outside the Framework in WP files proper.