Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I`m having problem to adjust menu nav width

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, I`m having problem to adjust menu nav width. Currently menu's width doesnt fit as contents. I have no idea how to control the width of menu's navigation. Thanks.

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi, If I understand you correctly, please add the following code to either your child themes style.css files, if you're using the PageLines Customisation plug-in, add the code to the plug-ins style.css or simply add it to Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Settings > Custom Code > CSS Rules. [code].main_nav_container {background: #70B0D5;}[/code] If this is the look you intended, let me know.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the reply Danny. But my question is i want to adjust width of Menu Navigation(1) as body contents(2) Body content's(2) width is 1070px. but Menu Navigation(1) is 952px, so i want to change 952px to 1070px. Does anyone know how to change the Menu Navigation width ? Here's Example picture ------- > http://hyuk527.com/?page_id=241

Posted · Report post

Hi, Use the code above, this will give the main navigation the same background color as your links. The you may want to centre your navigation links, to do this read the post below. http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/comment/99092#Comment_99092

Posted · Report post

I've found the CSS code that i wanted. Solve the problem :) Thanks for the help Danny. .navigation_wrap {margin-left: 30px;}

Posted · Report post

No problem, happy to help!