#1 diretornak

diretornak

Advanced Member

• Members

• 88 posts
  • LocationSao Paulo, Brasil
  • Framework Version:Always Latest

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:31 PM

Hey guys! I am using the pricing section on a new website but I cant seem to do 2 things. 1- Is it possible to add an image to the top of the column, right above the title? It would be important that this image could keep the responsive nature of the section. 2- How could I link the button to a lightbox gallery? The idea would be to have each column open a distinct lightbox gallery when you hit the button, in order to view each vehicle. Thanks in advance!

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:06 AM

1. Do you want this image to be inside the title bar or outside of it in the white space? 2. The Lightbox gallery needs to be implemented separately using a Lighbox plugin. I think a shortcode needs to be added to the link that links to the gallery. You can find a few Lightbox gallery plugins here: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/ (The source of images in the gallery would be your Media Library)

#3 diretornak

diretornak

Advanced Member

• Members

• 88 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:55 AM

I am trying to put the image inside the title bar, on top of the box. About the lightbox, I already have tried some plugins, like NGG, but i cant seem to make the link field work with shortcodes =[

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16952 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:46 AM

Hi, Would it be possible to create a concept image showing us exactly where you wish to have your image and also where are you trying to add the lightbox shortcode ?

#5 diretornak

diretornak

Advanced Member

• Members

• 88 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:11 PM

I was trying to place the image where the pcol-title is, and i was inserting the shortcode in the link field of the pricing section.

#6 diretornak

diretornak

Advanced Member

• Members

• 88 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:15 PM

Heres a concept image... i wanted to place the pictures in the green squares... http://samaria.hospe...2/06/mockup.jpg

#7 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:16 PM

What you might be able to do is to put everything (title and image) inside the content area of the text and then just style how you want.

#8 diretornak

diretornak

Advanced Member

• Members

• 88 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:10 PM

I put a test image in the content but it showed under the "price" area, though I can certainly try and hide the .pcol-highlight and style everything in the content itself. I will give it a try!

#9 diretornak

diretornak

Advanced Member

• Members

• 88 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:20 PM

Wow, simple_mama's suggestion made me try something odd and it worked perfectly! Instead of putting image and text on the content and style it all, I simply added the img HTML code in the price field befores the text and it showed perfectly! Now I will probably even be able to insert the lightbox gallery with straight up html instead of using the shortcodes! Really amazing section =D

#10 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:44 AM

Do you need further assistance with anything else?

#11 diretornak

diretornak

Advanced Member

• Members

• 88 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:21 PM

I am still trying different ways to make the link open a NGG gallery in lightbox =x I thought it would be easier to do it via html but it is still beating me.

#12 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:00 AM

Are you working with code that needs to be added to the link for the gallery? What is the code?

#13 diretornak

diretornak

Advanced Member

• Members

• 88 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:33 PM

Technically i should use a shortcode, like [nggallery id=XPTO], but the section wont recognize the shortcode, so I have been trying different ways of making an HTML link call the shortcode in a lightbox =[

#14 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:43 PM

Ah, I see. Yeah, you can't add a shortcode inside of an HTML link since the shortcode is designed to generate something. There may be a way to create Lightbox galleries without the plugin, but this requires you to download multiple files and implement the code in certain files.

#15 diretornak

diretornak

Advanced Member

• Members

• 88 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:52 PM

I have been trying different approaches but all without success.

#16 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16952 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:51 AM

Hi, I think the best course of action would be to contact the author of NextGen and see if there is a HTML alternative to add the lightbox effect without the use of the shortcode.