Woo Commerce Plugin for Pagelines!

30 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Since I have made a site in PageLines (not DMS) for a company which now wants to add a shop - this plugin would be a real hit for me. But is it already anywhere online available?

Posted · Report post

Hello deskdesign - which PageLines Product have you used? 

Posted · Report post

Pagelines Framework 2.4.4

I still don't understand why this framework is abandoned in such a way. Primarily when it was a -quite- expensive framework which I have used for quite a lot of customers. All the plugins for this system where bought wit a solid future in mind. 

Posted · Report post

The plugin was created by a third party developer and PageLines Framework has never supported WooCommerce without this third party compatibility plugin. Most of our store developers are solely focusing on DMS. However, I have linked you to the developers GitHub profile where you may be able to contact her with your issue with PageLines Framework and WooCommerce.

https://github.com/ellenmva

Also PageLines Framework hasn't been abandoned, it will still receive maintenance and bug fixes, it is just now feature frozen, as our main focus is on DMS. DMS supports WooCommerce out of the box, we actually use for the PageLines Marketplace.