2 replies to this topic

#1 jane

jane

Advocate

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:24 AM

Hi everyone,

I've been looking into how to go about changing the size of the thumbnail pictures in clip excerpt mode and have hit a road block.

Right now it's a square and I'd like a rectangle.

I found this code which was successful in making the square larger but a square is not what I'm after.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I also tried going into dashboard > settings > media and changed the thumbmail size there from 150 x150 to my desired size but that didn't do anything.

Any ideas as to how I can make the changes I want?

Thank you

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16952 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:06 AM

Hi, I think the easiest way to achieve what you want would be to use the "On Top" option. Simply login to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Settings > Blog & Post, scroll down until you see the setting called "Clip Excerpt Mode". Try this and see if this looks and works how you want it too.

#3 jane

jane

Advocate

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:06 PM

Hi Danny, Thank you - I think this size is much better. And it's great to know I can easily change it if need be...I guess the trick with this is to actually try out different modes to see what works and what doesn't! I was wondering though - do you know how to get rid of the border around the image? I'd prefer a cleaner look.