Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

blog posts not appearing on designated page

Question

Posted · Report post

In settings>reading I've designated 'Welcome" as my home page, and 'My blog' as my blog posts page. Problem is, none of the published blog posts are appearing on the 'My blog' page. Any ideas?

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

In Dashboard > PageLines > Templates > Page Templates > Blog, do you have "Content" in the area marked "Active Selections"? Also, in Templates, but in Content Area under Blog, do you have Posts Info, Post Loop and Post/Page Pagination in that same area?

Posted · Report post

In Dashboard > PageLines > Templates > Page Templates > Blog, do you have "Content" in the area marked "Active Selections"? (you mean 'active sections', right?) Yes Also, in Templates, but in Content Area under Blog, do you have Posts Info, Post Loop and Post/Page Pagination in that same area? Yes. But no blog posts showing...

Posted · Report post

On the "My Blog" page, under Meta Settings, did you check any boxes such as "Hide Content"?

Posted · Report post

Afraid not.

Posted · Report post

Sending you a private message via the Inbox at top of this screen.

Posted · Report post

You had the global meta settings for the Blog hidden in Dashboard > PageLines > Meta > Blog, literally hiding the post loop, among others. Once unchecked in screen share, the loop showed up.

Posted · Report post

Hi We have the same issue and have checked the above areas. There doesn't appear to be any settings hidden. Yet the post loop does not show. we can see individual blog posts but [url="http://www.forensichealing.com/blog/"]no blogs[/url] Your help would be appreciated. Thanks